Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which person has helped you the most to get where you are today, and how has he or she helped you? Use examples to support your responses.

   In my opinion, my eldest brother has helped me most to get where I am today. My first reason for it is that he preserves some memories from my early years, and this can help me to know how my personality will be, to illustrate, I'll know how much greedy or liar I will be. In addition, he has teached me how to make work my brain, for instance to rationalize things and find them a strong purpose. Finally, my eldest brother teached that honor is more important than money, for example it's better avoiding to work for some greedy relatives and having not much money, than losing the honor while working for them. As a conclusion, I can say that my eldest brother helped me the most while helping me to build my personality, which is the reason why I got where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment