Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If you suddenly got $10 million, what would you spend it on? Use details to support our response.

   If I suddenly got $10 million, I would spend most of the money in my higher education.Firstly, I would enroll in a Japanese university as a self-financed student to get a bachelor degree. In addition, I would buy the necessary high-tech items to have a good environment and development, for example laptops, printers, electronics, to rent a nice room near the university, and so on. Finally, I would invest the rest of the money in preparing my research and my preparation for getting my Master's Degre in the United States, for instance in Princeton University. To summarize, I would spend most of the money on investing for my career, and save the rest the rest for possible vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment