Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are the characteristics of a good neighbor? Use reasons and details to support your response.

   In my opinion, the three  most important characteristics of a good neighbor are friendliness, respect and helpfulness.My first reason for it is that I want to live in a place where people are friendly, so they get along very well. In addition, I think that helpfulness is important since neighbors get along very well while helping one another in times of need, for instance when taking care of a neighbor's child. Finally, I believe that it is common for neighbors who are friends at the same time to respect each other, for example while avoiding to put their own garbage in someone's place or parking in the garage gates of a neighbor. To summarize, the most important characteristics of a great neighbor, who can become a friend, are respect, friendliness and helpfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment